Learning Support and enrichment programs are provided to assist and extend students in their individual learning journey. Students are provided with a range of opportunities to develop leadership skills in preparation for secondary college.
Some of the opportunities included are:
- LEVNT – 5/6 Leadership Camp
- GRIP – School Leadership Conference
- Transition Days
- Our school buddies program
- Meals on Wheels
- All year 6 students have specific leadership roles that include but are not limited to – SRC, Playgroup, Library, Maintenance and Sport Captains.
- School Camps
- Fitness Leaders
- Fundraising for broader community
- Excursions and Incursions
- Wreath making for ANZAC Day